Sunday, September 9, 2012

PVP-BASIC Class from Agony Unleashed this up-comming weekend

I thought I would give a quick mention to the upcomming PVP-BASIC class being offered by Agony unleashed next weekend. Have a look at this link to find out about the class and to register : PVP-BASIC September 15th/16th @ 02:00 hrs. This is a Friday night class with a Saturday night roam for the North American Timezone. These classes are great for new and old PVPers alike. They cover the basics of fitting and flying ships for PVP in EVE Online. And then once we get 50 or so students up to speed, we have a roam the following night. Great fun.

I am a little nervous this time as yours truly is going to be the primary FC for this event. So bring at least three ships for re-fitting over the course of the night. I don't promise that your pod will survive, but I do promise that many good fights will be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment