Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alliance Tournament 8 Match 1 Commentary

I have decided to start a new project and provide alternative commentary to the matches of the 8th Alliance Tournament. The idea behind this is to watch the video with the sound muted while listening to my description of the match. I have timed it so you should press start on the commentary at about the same time as pressing start on the video. Then mute the video and watch it with my commentary. Sounds easy right....

Rather then give a play-by-play, I am going to provide a discussion of what is going on and the strategies in use. I thought that the official commentators did a pretty good job under the circumstances. Things happen very fast in the tournament and doing this project has given me new respect for their ability to convey what is happening in real-time. I fortunately have the benefit of hind-site and the ability to watch the whole match first before discussing it.

Anyways, this is my first time doing something like this. Hopefully I don't make too many mistakes.

Download the commentary (right click and save)

No comments:

Post a Comment