Friday, December 9, 2011

POD-ageddon X-Mass - Update 1 - How to submit

I am writing a little program to parse out killmails from the comments section of my blog. The way things are going to work is as follows. I will create a post for each day and players are to submit killmails as comments in a raw form (not as a link). My little app will parse through the killmails extracting things like the date, pilot, and what implants were destroyed. This will be loaded up into to a database to then calculate the totals. I will expect each killmail to also appear on battleclinic and I will audit the killmails, especially the winners, to confirm that they are legit. All killmails must be API verified by battleclinic so make sure you give them you API key.

Remember, PODageddon begins on christmas EVE, so get set to trash your sec status then. Merry podding everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment